Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Don't Tell Me I'm Going to Actually Go to Bed at a Decent TIme

Well the unthinkable has happened. Our (Tav's) computer has bitten the proverbial dust. So I won't be posting very much since doing it on my phone (like now) is pretty much a pain in my butt.
So don't think that I've starved to death because I've started the 500 calories a day part of the HCG diet. Although I am pretty much STARVING! I hear it takes a few days before you stop being hungry all the time. I did the 3 days of binging and they were pretty disappointing. I wasn't hungry! What a rip off! Last night after I had 2 cinnamon rolls for dinner I said to Tavis that I was sure I was going to wake up in the morning positively famished. YEP! And I was supposed to gain3-5 lbs during those "feed your face" days and I LOST a pound and a half. Which is fine but they say the more you eat during those 3 days, the more success you'll have. So it makes me wonder if I should have had 3 cinnamon rolls for dinner.
Anyway, I'm in this til the end. I can do anything for 3 weeks, right? Right?? My head hurts. I need a pepsi.
Did anyone watch The Bachelor last night? Gimme a freakin' break! He's such a dog! And it's not over yet. There's another "After the Final Rose" show on tonight.
OK, this phone thing is driving me nuts. I'll still be checking in on all of you. It's kind of a pain to comment with the phone so comments may be sparse but know that I'm still here lurking.
PS I can't do the spell check on here so please fogive me!

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Wait, 500 calories a day?!?!? No wonder you lose weight. How long do you have to do that?

Casey said...

I couldn't get past the part where you said you're posting from your phone. That must be terrible, I have a friend who insists on texting me vs calling and it takes me all day to reply. Good luck with the diet.

Unknown said...

Oh my word, this would be like my saying, "Well, our oxygen supply dried up today." I don't know how you'll survive without your computer AND cinnamon rolls! I will totally eat and pray in your behalf. (What? You think I'm going to FAST, with you doing enough of that for both of us??)

mCat said...

No computer would be like losing my right arm!!
K, now I am starting to worry about you on the 500 calories a day thing. Even at my worst, I never got that low, BE CAREFUL!!

Lara Neves said...

I've seen you around in blogland and thought I'd pop over and read.

Just wanted to say good luck with the diet. I did three rounds so far, and am starting a fourth soon, and it works. And it does get easier. In fact, the first round was the hardest. Since then I haven't been able to put away nearly as much as I once could. Some days while on the HCG I couldn't even eat all 500 calories. Seriously. Yeah, I never thought it could be possible, either.

And I did it over the holidays....

Lara Neves said...

Oh, and people don't worry...the HCG and 500 calories is totally safe. :)

wendy said...

Oh Oh, computer problems are not good. I think you are so funny --I love how you 'JUST SAY IT LIKE IT IS' on your comments on my post. I laugh!!! Is 500 calories a day even healthy?? But hey, when it comes to loosing weight, who cares about health. I didn't know you had cancer at 17. Scarry. Hope that is all gone!!!

Just SO said...

Sorry that the computer bit the dust. And 500 calories a day? that's crazy.