Friday, April 17, 2009

Zzzzzzzzzzzz............

I've been so tired this week. The kids have been out of school for winter...I mean spring break (I got confused by the TEN inches of snow we got this week.) so I haven't had to get up real early. But still. I'm tired. I've taken naps during the day because I can't keep my eyes open. Why? Why am I so tired?

Then last night, as I lay in bed, it came to me.

To my left was Tavis. Snoring. To my right was Harley (in his crib). Snoring. And under the bed was Rocky, the dog. Snoring. It's a full-on symphony, people!

And running through my brain was the dance. (I've got it nailed, by the way)

No wonder I'm tired!!!

11 comments:

Kristina P. said...

The two weeks after Daylight Saving Time, I was exhausted! It was so weird! I fell like I was going to fall asleep at work all the time.

Unknown said...

You know, I was always super-tired when I was first pregnant...

veronica said...

Totally gonna need to see a video of the Throwdown.

Laurel said...

Don't you just love this winter break? Jake is still expecting Santa to come!
I was super tired the first few weeks before I was pregnant too...
or it could be all the snoring. I'm just saying!

Just SO said...

Yeah. Winter break's been a bust. And I'm so glad that my husband doesn't snore. I would have to take sleeping pills every night. I am such a light sleeper that any little thing wakes me up.

Do you do the dance in your dreams? Or maybe you are sleep dancing and that's why you are so tired.

Although I have to admit I was thinking along the same lines as DeNae.

david mcmahon said...

Here in Australia, we're in mid-autumn and our days are getting shorter.

Funny you should mention snoring - I wrote a Verse And Worse post a few days ago about snoring!

(Came here from Green Jello's site)

Mrsbear said...

I thought of pregnancy too, but nope, snoring symphonies will put a damper on your sleep schedule...I could use some zzzzzs right now actually.

Sarah said...

My husband has sleep apnea and sleeps with a machine, it is like sleeping next to Darth Vadar, but at least there is no more snoring!

AS Amber said...

People!!! I'm NOT pregnant! I just got done being the "opposite" of pregnant and there hasn't been any...y'know...since then.

Now, it all of this pregger talk gets me immaculately knocked up, I'm coming to all of your blogs and kicking your butts. You've been warned.

Casey said...

Yes, I migrate to the couch most nights since I have a snoring dog and a snoring husband. So sorry you're in the same boat.

mCat said...

Splenda is a snorer and I am so excited for his surgery this week to get it fixed! YAY!!