I'm totally ripping this off from Melissa and Tiburon. But I always look forward to their Fridays and since I've been working a lot lately and having company, there have been plenteeeeee of things running through my head.
So here we go!
- "How am I supposed to tell the difference between you being sick and you just laying around?"
- "Dude, you're not supposed to laugh when I touch you there."
- "I shoulda took Bean-O before I ate that."
- "As long as you don't get your lung all over him."
- "It's been SIX FREAKING WEEKS!!!"
- "I get it. You're hungry. Get in the garage and eat."
- "It smells like you've been farting the entire time I've been gone."
- "Ravioli's in the eye never feels good."
- "I feel like I've gone deaf."
- "I don't really have 15 fingers." (Said by Avery when trying to figure 15 minus 8.)
- (Texted to me from Niki who was on vacay at Disneland) "Oh great. There's a crazy-eye guy. Think I'll get him?"
- (Again, from Niki, who was at a time-share seminar thing.) "Now there's a Slick Willey."
- "You two give me bi-polar."
- "Well, you are gorgeous. And stuck up."
- "I thought Midol made you less irritated when you're flowin'? IDK!!! Don't yell at me!"
- "Carnage. Lots and lots of carnage."
- And just tonight....."LOOK AT HIM!!!! HE PULLED HIMSELF UP TO HIS FEET!!!!!" (That's right. My brilliant baby boy beat his brother and sister by a month by pulling himself up to standing tonight. So. Freaking. Smart.)
Hayden and Avery were so funny on April fools day. First thing when I woke up (which translates into: Do not freaking talk to me for at least 5 minutes especially if you're way hyper.) Avery asks me what my fave cereal is.
Me: "What? I don't know. Why?"
Avery: "Just wondering..."
Me: (Light clicking on) "Oh, um...Cookie Crisp."
Avery: (Runs to find Hayden where I hear him whisper to her, "did you tell her?")
So they switch the bags of cereal to trick me. Then Avery tells me I had a spider on my head. Then she told me I was bald. Tavis said today that they were just beside themselves with excitement before I woke up. They couldn't talk enough about all the things they were going to do at school. How much fun would it be to have their level of excitement? Crazy kids.
I told Hayden I was pregant (my stand-by AFD joke) and he totally...didn't buy it. Tavis told me he watched LOST without me and I...totally didn't buy it.
DeNae's coming to town this weekend!!! Sorry, no autographs this trip. I'll try to get a pic of us together so you'll all know that I really am cool.