Tuesday, November 18, 2008

100 Things...Revised

OK, my sisters reminded me of a few things that I've actually done and Tavis reminded me of one thing that I said I'd done but it turns out I haven't.

I've visited Idaho, which is where my dad's family is from. And I've been to Spring City, UT. which is where my mom's family is from. I was thinking more along the lines of Denmark, etc. Also, I've met Vincent D'Onofrio ( Mystic Pizza, Men in Black, The Break-Up, and Law & Order: Criminal Intent).

I thought I tried caviar on our cruise but it turns out it was escargot (sp?) (snails). Now that I remember that caviar is the fish egg thing, I'm pretty sure I won't be trying it.

K, so that's it. Now I don't feel like a big, fat liar. Just big and fat.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I usually spell "escargot" O-O-P-S-I-V-O-M-I-T-T-E-D-O-N-T-H-E-W-A-I-T-E-R. But that's just me.

saghy2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
saghy2 said...

Way to go....!!

As one of Vincent D'Onofrio's dedicated fans, I specifically envy you for having met him....!!'

Good luck on the next 100...!!

Saghy

TheOneTrueSue said...

Caviar is gross. You missed NOTHING.:>

AS Amber said...

O my gosh! Are you kidding me? Someone I don't even know commented here! And a comment from Mrs. Navel Gazer...I. Have. Arrived.