- Today I was listening to the radio in my car and I was BELTING out a song that I LOVE. Then the next song came on and I had no idea what song had just been on. Why is that? It's not the first time it's happened.
- Kristina P. mentioned "Sapped" a while ago in one of her posts and it reminded me that I like that show so I tuned in and the girl that narrates has THE MOST monotone voice ever. I can't believe she got a job using only her voice.
- I get confused watching my son at basketball practice. He hustles the least, yet requires the most drink breaks.
- How can you tell when blue cheese dressing has gone bad? It pretty much tastes and smells sour all the time.
- Harley can patty-cake on command now. Ya, it's adorable.
- The cinnamon rolls at IKEA are pretty much the most delicious thing ever. Totally worth the walk through the Bermuda Triangle just to get them. And they're cheap! Six for $4!!!
- The "flip" on my cell phone is getting loose because I flip it open four million times a day to text.
- Valentine's Day is the worst holiday ever invented. All it does is put pressure on men to do something for their wives and it makes women feel bad because their men don't do enough. Seriously! We're all comparing our "what did your husband get you?" stories. I can't be bothered.
So there you have it! Go visit Keely for all the random fun!