Finally all the waiting is over!!!
- I got to sleep in til 11:00.
- I got SEVENTEEN birthday wishes from all of my closest "friends" on Facebook.
- I talked to my kids (they're with their dad) and Avery sang Happy Birthday to me. And then she kazoo'd it to me. And then she kazoo'd It's a Small World to me. And then her dad yanked the kazoo out of her mouth.
- Hayden sang "Happy birthday to you. (UTAH UTES!) Happy birthday to you! (UTAH UTES!) Happy birthday dead mama, (UTAH UTES!) Happy birthday to you!!! (UTAH UTES!)" So freakin' funny!
- I had SEVEN texts waiting for me when I woke up.
- Tavis got me a way sweet card. (I'm going with Niki to Sego Lily next week to get a massage and pampered and then to lunch. That's what I asked him for.)
- I got THIRTEEN more texts throughout the day. Plus a "Happy Birthday Eve" text from Kim last night.
- I got THREE phone calls. My sister Kim, my dad, and Tav's mom. (OK, technically she's his step-mom but being a step-mom, myself, I don't like the word "step".)
- The Steelers WON!!!
- My mom and my brother and sister-in-law and their kids and Chance and Niki and Hunter all came over and we celebrated and watched the game. They were all going for Arizona...SUCKERS!!! (Although, have you all heard that story about Kurt Warner and his wife and how they met? So awesome! What a great guy!)
- That half-time show was cool, huh? My brothers are HUGE Bruce Springsteen fans. (I have a nephew named after him.)
- Tavis helped my get the house so clean! I should have company more often!
- The Office is on!!!
Seriously, it was such a GREAT birthday! Twenty-two days til the big one-zero for Hayden!