Wednesday, February 4, 2009

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday


Sold! In less than an hour! (This is Hayden's bed. We've coddled him long enough. It's time he slept on the hard-wood floor.) (I'm kidding. We sold his bed so we could get a smaller one to make room for Harley's crib in his room.) (Am I ready for Harley to be out of my room???) (I made that quilt.) (I also painted those walls. And those "cats"? Not stickers. I painted them, too. All by hand. All by myself.) (Yeah.)
I put all that in "( )" so it would still be wordless. Things in "( )" don't count as words.

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That's great news! And that bed is awesome.

Unknown said...

Very cool! And aren't you the domestic marvel?? I can spell "quilt"; that's about the extent of it. But you knew that about me already!

Casey said...

Wow, I love it! Do you think my husband would let me get one of those cool beds?

Laurel said...

Did baby genius Harley help you with the CAT painting? I'm sure he could have! Seriously, how cute! Your mormon roots are showing!

Mrsbear said...

Neat bed. Moving the baby out of your room huh? That's a big step. ;)

David Handy said...

A wordless blog entry...cosmic.

AS Amber said...

Just to clarify: this is the bed we sold. We're getting him a much smaller, less neat and exciting bed.

And Mrs. Bear...It's a huge step! I'm nervous! Especially because Harley is SUCH a light sleeper!