Wow. Where to begin. There are so many things in my life that I feel guilty about (doing or not doing). Here's my list:
- I feel guilty about not fixing dinner for my family and husband every night. (Don't get me wrong. We eat every night. It's just usually Ramen or tomato soup for the kids and something equally as unexciting for Romeo.)
- I feel guilty for not keeping a cleaner house and for not keeping up with the laundry.
- I feel guilty for having that feeling come over me when I see my kids walk up the sidewalk after getting home from school. They've been gone all day. I should be so excited to see them. But it mostly just makes me feel guilty for...
- ...having spent the entire day in my pj's and having not taken a shower yet and it's 4:00 in the afternoon.
- I feel guilty when I don't offer Harley any solid food the entire day. He gets a bottle of formula with cereal mixed in it but it's mostly a thick bottle, rather than a solid meal. (This doesn't happen but maybe once a week.)
- And since we're on the subject of solid foods...I feel guilty for feeding Harley said solids through one of those bottle feeder things instead of with a spoon.
- I feel guilty for not calling/visiting my grandma more often. She's 95 and isn't likely to be around much longer.
- I feel guilty for not visiting my parents more often.
- I feel guilty for not calling my friend more...or ever.
- I feel guilty about eating unhealthily because it's set a bad example for my kids.
- I feel guilty for not going to church more...or ever.
- I feel guilty when I take a nap when my house isn't clean...which is every time I take a nap.
- I feel guilty when I read some one's blog and I don't leave a comment. I feel like if you're there, you should let them know about it. (Blogger's note: This one really only applies to me! Please don't feel guilty if you come here and don't comment. I really DO LOVE comments but I'll never know if you were here and didn't comment. I didn't mean to add more guilt to your list by implying that you should comment or I'll die. It's true, though.)
- I feel guilty when I knowingly don't remind my 4th grader to do his homework because I HATE doing homework...
- I feel guilty for HATING to do homework with my kids.
- I feel guilty for having my TV on All. Day. Long.
- I feel guilty for making all the other moms out there feel bad because my baby is the cutest baby that ever babied. (I'm kidding!!! I'm supposed to think he's the cutest, right?)
Well there you have it. I'm sure there's more but I can't think of them. Jen said that guilt weighs 2 pounds per issue so that means I should lose 34 ell bees by the time I get over these things! YAY ME!!!
Now you're all tagged. Get spinning!