OK, since I have three kids I guess I should do a post for them. (Sheesh! It's supposed to be all about MEEEE!!!) So here are three little facts about each of my kids:
- His left index finger is bent because he has sucked it since he was a newborn. He doesn't do it on purpose now but he wakes up most mornings with it in his mouth.
- He can put both legs behind his head. He calls this trick "The Human Pretzel".
- He knows everything there is to know about Star Wars. Which is WAAAAAY more than I EVER wanted to know.
- She is the most friendly, outgoing child I've ever known. She'll make a friend everywhere she goes. Even if it's in line at Wal-Mart and they'll only be friend for exactly 13 seconds.
- She can't say her "R's".
- She LOVES to eat deer meat with Tavis. Ew.
- (OK, I know it's supposed to be just three but last night after I posted this I remembered something and since it's my blog, I figured I could do whatever I want!) When she was 5 she broke her arm (both bones) and two weeks after she got her cast off she broke her leg. It was brutal. For me.
- He has four teeth!
- He says "mamamamama" whenever he sees me. (*swoon*)
- His most favorite thing to play with is power cords.