...as opposed to all the other weeks when it's been all about...um...me.
Oh hi! How's it goin'? So I'm guessing you've got all the 4th grade tales memorized by now? OK, good. Moving on.
My birthday is coming this week and I'll be 33. So the posts this week will be all about the 3's. Three things about me. Three pictures that you're going to fall in love with on Wordless Wednesday. And so on and so forth.
So, without further ado...I give you "Just Three Things".
My friend, Amanda sent me this email so I'm going to do it here.
1. Three things I could eat the whole bag of: Doritos, if raspberry filled powdered donuts came in a bag I could eat all of them (as it is, they come 6 to a box and I could eat them all), Wint o Green Life Savers.
2. Three songs that make me happy no matter what: Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Mamma Mia, Summer Time (Kid Rock)
3. Three of my favorite TV show characters: Seinfeld, Elaine, GeorgeandKramer (I had to combine those last two in order to keep it to 3)
4. Three websites I get on every day: My blog, my sister's blog, everyone else's blog that I spend way too much time reading. (You, too can become addicted to my faves. They're over there on the left.)
5. Three perfumes I canʼt get enough of: I don't wear perfume, but I like coconut body spray from Bath and Body Works. I mostly just like to smell like summer.
6. Three things I could not live without: My DVR, my hugging pillow, see #1.
7. Three ways I pamper/treat myself: Massage, tanning, see #1.
8. Three colors I love to wear: Red, pink, black
9. Three movies I watch over and over: I go in spurts...right now it's Mamma Mia, The Women, and Pirates of the Caribbean has been on a lot lately.
10. Three TV shows I watch over and over: Seinfeld, King of Queens, Everybody Loves Raymond.
So there you go. I'll be better at blogging this week. I'm sure you've all been waiting with bated breath. Well, go ahead and get some sleep now. I'm back.