Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm Gonna Lose It!!!

As Newman from "Seinfeld" once said about postal workers going, as they say, postal..."because the mail never stops". Well I'm about to go "laundral"!!! I do laundry all day, every day and it NEVER stops!!! Seriously, why do my kids and husband (and me, I guess) have to wear clothes EVERY day? And on top of that, they want them to be CLEAN?! I'm not Wonder-Woman. I can't do everything! Is it not enough that I feed them every day? Sometimes even more than once a day? Nooooo, they want clean undies, too! I can't do it, people. If I had unlimited money and could hire someone to do menial tasks for me it would definitely be laundry. OK, and vacuuming and dishes and toilets, too. But other than that, I can handle it.

So other than hating laundry I did my treadmill again today. I went twice as far in less time than yesterday. YAY ME!!! And I only had THREE pieces of pizza for dinner. Again...baby steps...don't judge me!!!


I guess I can't have a post without saying how cute and sweet and adorable Harley is. Oh ya...Hayden and Avery are cute, too. JK!!! Avery has a spelling test tomorrow and for the first time this year I'm convinced she'll get 100%. Spelling is not so much her strength. Give her a math worksheet, though, and she'll whiz right through it. Hayden seems to be just the opposite. He spells and reads like CRAZY!! He's struggled in the past with math and has gotten it in his head that he's not good at math but truth be told...he IS good at math. He just needs to calm down and focus and he gets it every time.

3 comments:

JOY said...

okay I ran across your blog while googling for a image of laundry - I had to laugh when I read your post about going Laundral - I have an organizing blog and would love to use it as a guest post!! Can I? Leave me a comment on my blog and let me know! Thanks and hang in there!

Sher said...

Ha ha!! AMEN!!
Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Annette Lyon said...

Hooray for DeNae bringing this post to my attention! I feel much better knowing my floor isn't the only one.