Sunday, October 19, 2008

He is the SMARTEST baby EVER!!!

So Thursday night I put Harley to bed on his tummy (bad, I know but we have a motion sensor under his mattress which helps give us a little peace of mind) and when I got him up Friday morning...he was on his BACK!! (No wise cracks about who he learned that from.) So I got him on video doing it again but it's kind of long (like 2 or 3 minutes) so PLEASE just bear with us. I'll try to edit it to make it shorter but if I can't figure it out (I'm not holding my breath) just watch the whole thing because he's freakin' DARLING!!!!!
OK, so it looks like you're going to have to look at the video on youtube or something.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Hey, just an idea but maybe your smartest baby ever could tell you how to put that video on there. Because I can't figure it out either.