Thursday, January 6, 2011

That Was Just a Test

If you saw that video post of me I'm sorry. It was a test to see if I could really do it. And it worked!!! But it was just me dinkin' around on my computer at my sister Kim's house.

I'm looking scary it in! I have no idea how it works once I delete a post if it had already shown up in your reader. So if you're able to still see it, again, I apologize for scaring you!

I love my cute computer!!! And I have a doozie of a story for a video post. I had the most hell-ish customer last night at work. It was literally all I could do to A: not cry and B: not ask him WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?????

But it's too long a story to type so I'll video it when I get a bra on and some make-up. Maybe not the bra.

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Can't wait! I hope there's nudity!

Annette Lyon said...

What Kristina said! (But only the first part!)

wendy said...

My computer is really slow today, so I can't watch the previous video yet.
I'd definately go without the bra ok.
Anxious to hear the story about Mr. Scrooge/Sh...head.
why do people want to be like that.

so fun to have you bloggin again.

Unknown said...

One 'yes' vote for the bra. And a double 'yes' vote for the story!!

Kazzy said...

I look forward to hearing the story!

BARRY said...

Sorry to hear of your customer from hell.I used to serve tables and i know all about those kinds of days.Thanks for visiting my blog.Wendy helped me put it together in the fall.There wont be much action on it till the martins come home sometime in April.

Sher said...

I'm visiting from beyond the grave to tell you it'll be cool to see you vlog.