So my friend Laurel said I needed to do this so here it is.
Seven things I'd like to do before I die:
1. Go to Greece.
2. Lose weight
3. Stop worrying about losing weight
4. Take a huge family trip...siblings, parents, etc.
5. Get out of debt
6. Get a food storage
7. Be the best mom, wife, sister, daughter, grandma (one day) EVER!
Seven things I CAN do:
1. Cook...don't tell Tavis.
2. Change a diaper in 10 seconds or less.
3. Send and/or receive more than 100 texts per day.
4. Eat an entire box of raspberry filled powdered donuts in one sitting. But only when I'm pregnant.
5. Have babies the "normal" way...unlike my sisters :)
6. Love unconditionally.
7. Put my foot behind my head as well as do the splits!
Seven things I CANNOT do:
1. Cook every day.
2. Keep my house clean all the time.
3. Worry about numbers 1 & 2.
4. Pee standing up. Except in the Tai Pan parking lot...again only when I'm pregnant and Kim has just tripped over the curb. Still makes me laugh!
5. Play the piano as well as I'd like to...my own fault, I know.
6. Manage my time worth a dang...for example, It's Tav's birthday and he's on his way home and I wanted to have the house looking fantastic when he got here but instead I'm doing this blog.
7. Worry about the things I can't do.
Seven things that attract me to my spouse:
1. He's really funny.
2. He's got amazing blue eyes and so does our son!
3. I love his FULL head of hair.
4. His work ethic.
5. He's an awesome kisser!
6. Love LOVE love his hands.
7. Now that he's a father he's even more attractive. Even though there's not as much time for #5 anymore :(
Seven things I say most often:
1. LOL (I don't say that but I think/text it a million times a day)
3. Oh Harley! You are so CUTE!
4. I'm working on it!
5. Are you kidding me?
6. Um pretty sure...
7. What do you want to eat? (Mostly to Hayden and Avery)
Seven celebrity crushes:
1. Kevin James (King of Queens, Chuck and Larry. Not cute but way funny which I find more attractive than looks)
2. Derek Jeter
3. Kenny Chesney
4. Garth Brooks
5. Matthew Mc...IDK how to spell his last name.
6. Eva Longoria...lol
7. Harrison Ford
The next was 7 people that should do this but I don't know that many people that blog! Oh great! Tavis is home and I'm still sitting here!!!